A SYSTEM WITH OPTIONS
A hydronic heating system is both practical and efficient. It is also quite versatile, allowing you to heat your home with conventional radiators or baseboards as well as providing you with the ability to add other unique heating options to your system; including the Peerless® Partner® indirect-fired water heater to fulfill your domestic water heating needs. Other hydronic options include:
- Radiant systems (floor heating, radiant panels, towel warming racks, etc.)
- Snow-melting applications
- Tankless coils
- Hydronic coils for enhancing the efficiency of electric heat-pump applications
Another extremely beneficial aspect of hydronic systems is the ability to divide your home into heatingzones. This allows you to control the heat in each of these zones with separate thermostats – a great benefit when heating multiple story homes.
The overall practicality, efficiency and versatility of a hydronic heating system is based on one key element—the boiler. In order to build a better heating system, choose a top-quality Peerless® boiler as the system’s foundation.
A STRONG FOUNDATION – PEERLESS® BOILERS
Through experience, technology and innovation, Peerless® continues to be a top manufacturer in the hydronic heating industry. We manufacture boilers for a variety of applications:
- Residential and Commercial
- Gas and Oil-fired
- Hot Water and Steam Systems
- Direct-Vent and Natural Draft Venting
- When should you choose a hydronic heating system?
- Replacing your old heating system
- Building a new home
- Changing your existing heating system (including converting from one fuel type to another)